Sunday, July 21, 2013

Titian Tilda challenge at Totally Tilda Challenge blog!

Hi guys!

Thought I would do a midweek card as this is probably one of my fave hair colours to do! Titian means red or auburn and I love that vivid rich red!

So why don't you jump over and join us in our challenge at Totally Tilda Challenge Blog

And our sponsors for this challenge is.....Ribbon Girl

 

Prize on offer from The Ribbon Girl will be a £10 voucher for the store
 
So for my 2nd card for this challenge I used my Copics. I used the gorgeous Princess Welcome Tilda as she has long flowing hair which can, I feel, show her Titian hair at its best. So For the card stock I used Kaisercraft 'Blush' and Design papers 'Remember Me' and 'Elegance' . I usually don't like to mix collections but this worked well as Red heads and emerald green go gorgeous! Using my Spellbinders Oval die I cut my X-press it paper and stamped Tilda in 'Espresso Truffle' ink. I then also cut another oval but this time in the Design papers from Remember me to frame the white stamped paper.
 
Then I set to work and layered up the different coloured design papers, keeping in mind I wanted to be able to showcase Titian Hair Tilda at her best. I used Ribbon roses from Kaisercraft in 'Coral' and added this to the top of the card along with a string of peach pearls. I then added a vintage pin in peach also from Prima.  For the flowers I again used KC paper blooms in coral and some flowers from Ribbons girl in latte. and cream. I wanted to keep the colours neutral and alike to not distract but add to her hair. Then some Sparklets in Sunset.
 
Now for the main part! Miss Tilda's hair- I used the following Copics
 
R02/YR61/E08/R46/R05/R27. As you can see I used a lot of different colours to get the different shades of red, as I would see it when the light catches and its natural highlights.
 
The other colours I used are-
 
Skin- E21/YR000, R30,R01,R20
Dress- G14, YG06, YG23,V15,V06
Crown- Y17, YR31
Shoes- V15,V06
 
I added a silver charm in the shape of a crown to finish off. A couple of dots of the colourless blender to her cheeks and we are done.
 
Love D xx
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love these colours Davinia and your flower trim and matching pin adds perfect finishing touches
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Susie! I just love rose ribbon trim!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx