Sunday, September 29, 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge Blog Mid Week Reminder! Tilda and Food!

 
Hi crafty people!
 
Thought I would pop a mid week reminder card on as you still have time to cook up a card for us for our Tilda and Food challenge at Totally Tilda Challenge Blog so why not hop over and dish us up your feast!
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Bunny Zoe Craft with the prize being
 
 
gif maker

 
And the Prize is;
 
 

So for my 2nd card for this challenge I decided to use a totally different colour palette and my Copics. Here I have used Tilda with blueberries.
 
For the card body I have used Kaisercraft basic in 'Grape'. For the 2nd layer  I used Bazzill Bling to add some sparkle. The design papers are from Graphic 45's collection 'Secret Garden'.  I then layered these together and added some plain cardstock in Grape and used the Lace die from Magnolia with the stars. I then die cut using my Bug two tags using the Vintage Die tag, in alternating colours. Added to this was a piece of purple lace from Bo Bunny and a doily from Martha Steward's collection. I then added purple blossom flowers and berries, and this gorgeous big blackberry from Live and Love crafts. To these I added some sparkle with Stickles Diamond. A purple ribbon, from a wedding invite from my best friend Gayle makes the bow. I curled some scroll's with my Quilling creator.
 
To colour the image I used the following Copic Combo-
 
Skin- YR000, E21, R01, R30, R20
Clothes- V09, V06, V15, V12, B12, B24, B97
Shoes- C5, C3
Apron- Y35, YR31
Basket- E57, E31, E35
Trim- YG91
Blueberries- BV20, B24, G14
 
I used Plaid's Dimensional Magic on the blueberries in the basket and those on the floor. To finish off some pearls in Lavender from Kaisercraft collection added an extra bit of sparkle.
 
Hope you enjoy
 

 
 



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card Davinia! Love that berry and the beautiful flowers. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx