Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Down on the farm


Good Morning!

I am here today with a challenge from the inky chicks- Down on the farm! How cool! So get you wellies on as we are heading to the farm! Our sponsors for this challenge are- Creashop-duymelot.nl


prize is a 10 Euro voucher

please enter your cards with a link to your blog below!




So for this challenge I masked Tilda from Magnolia to a very cute stamp from Stamposaurus Stamps- a garden shed! its such a cutie with little tools hanging in the shed and a radio and even a cat sitting on a stool. So Tilda is there with her wellies on digging away at her farm yard. I coloured both images with Copics . On the top corner you can see a chicken which image which is from the Kaisercraft range, a clear stamp simply called 'Chicken Wire'. The DPs are from Maja.

I decided that Tilda was a fruit farmer (lol) and made a strawberry using the Magnolia die. I LOVE this die so cool! I used flowers from WOC, Prima and Kaisercraft. No fruit farmer would be where there are without a little help from the bees so I used a little bee charm to finish off the card.

I hope you enjoyed your time on my farm!





Glitter Words













[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx