Sunday, December 07, 2014

Skating the days away


Hey there!!!

Hope we are all well and feeling festive?

I am here today with a cute image from Alicia Bel. These are so cute!

The challenge I would like to enter my card into is-

AliciaBel Challenge Blog - Anything goes with the option of Christmas

So I coloured my little skating girl with copics. The DPs are from October Afternoon and I love the blues in this pad. I used Shabby blue fran-tage around the outside of the image to make it look like she was spraying ice as she went. I used a mix of flowers from Kaisercraft and WOC. The die cuts are from a Magnolia die. The ice boot is just too cute!!!! I added some pale blue rhinestones to fit in with the colour scheme.

The ribbon is from my own stash as is the lace.The sentiment is from LOTV.

I hope you like my card.

Glitter Words





















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeus card, Davinia. I love how you painted the hair.
    Thank you for joining us at Alicia Bel's challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx