Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Luck be a lady (bird) tonight!



Hiya guys!!

I am here today with a challenge for the blog Sweet 7 challenge blog- and the challenge is 'Lucky Gold'. Unfortunately this is my last post as part of the DT. So for it I thought I would try my hand at a bit of CAS as its not my usual 'thing' as you guys know.

So for this card I used 'girl ladybug from Bugaboo digital stamps and isnt she a cutie! I coloured her yellow as I thought it would be a nice change from the red ladybugs, as often see some pale orange/dark yellow ones in the garden. So since she is a girl its 'luck be a lady (bird)!

I used some papers from the fabby G45 'Tropical travelogue' as this has subtle colours in it along with vibrant. I coloured little miss with Copics. Now I have an OBSESSION with my rolled rose die so for my one and only embellie on my CAS card this is it, unless you count the ribbon which has spots on it to tie in with my ladybugs spots.

So why not hop over to the above link and check out the rest of the DTs awesome work.


Glitter Words















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx