Thursday, January 21, 2016

Tulip Wheelbarrow

Morning everyone!!!

Hope we are all well? Its a very quiet peaceful day here, bit cooler than what it normally is so doors are open and letting the lovely air flow through. The count down is on till the big move so its all go so these 5 mins of peace are worth their weight in gold!!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Paradise of Magnolia- Anything but winter or go full in winter
Magnolia-licious- Winter theme or anything goes
Simply Magnolia- Anything goes
lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia- Anything goes
Midweek Magnolias- Anything goes with a Magnolia image

So.... I thought I would step out of my comfort zone and do a card using only a background stamp rather than one of our darling Tilda or Edwin's. The image is a fave of mine and thought it would be the perfect Mothers Day card, 'Tulip Wheelbarrow'. I also used the little birds from Magnolia who are just so sweet and bluebirds are gorgeous!

I coloured my wheelbarrow and my birds with Distress inks. The dies are a mix of Magnolia and Go Kreate. I wanted a garden feel to my card and I use dies from the Doohickey clubs to get the leaves and the spade.  I love love love the the Fruit Tree from the 'Special Moment's collection, but I didnt use the tree I used the little fruits that came with it. Isnt the pear adorable!!!

The papers are from First Edition Papers and the collection is called 'Rose Garden'. On the mushroom border I cut different colours for the mushroom caps, i do love this border.

The sentiment is from a La La Land Crafts stamps.

I added some perfect pearls to the butterfly and also the flowers. The ribbon through the hearts is Shabby seam binding which can be found at Live and Love Crafts

On the inside I stamped some little birds.  Finally, to finish off I added a hummingbird charm.

Hope you have a lovely day.

Glitter Words




























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

5 comments:

  1. Oooh wow Davina, another absolutely stunning make sweetie, just wanted to pop over and say WOW!!! Also thanks for sharing your amazing work with us again at LHOSM!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card this is Davinia, love that image and your colouring is fabulous my dear. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, love the image you used and the sweet sign. This one pops' love it. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-lciious. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your stunning creation at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx