Friday, June 30, 2017

new chapter begins

Hi all

Hows our week going? its been a lovely week here and although it keeps forecasting rain so far nothing. Not complaining though as I love being outside as much as possible.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia- Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge- Punches and /or dies
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Lots of Layers
All about Magnolia Challenge blog- All about anything goes
Magnolia Forever - Things with wings


Now...this card was made for a very special couple who I have known forever, esp the lady who I have had the pleasure of being friends with since we were 4. And they finally got their wish and were granted with the most beautiful little boy this year. Heart bursts for them as they are simply fabulous. So of course had to make a card...and I love this image its perfect for a new arrival.

I coloured Mr. Stork with Distress inks. The papers....ahhh arnt they fab are from Maja Design Bundle of Joy. They are beautiful papers as always but the little teddy bears and elephants are just simply perfect.

The dies...are a mix of Go Kreate for the shape of the card. The rest are from the Magnolia Doo Hickey kit and isnt the smiling star lovely and from regular Magnolia dies too.

I added a pearl trim to the card which is from Noor! Design UK. The baby zipper charm (which i had to change to a star as it wouldnt have survived the post back to England) is from my stash and I think from Prima and the hat pin is from Noor! Design also.

I added some Nuvu jewel drops and some flat back rhinestones to finish off.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Glitter Words





























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous baby card that I'm sure will be treasured. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as always! Thanks for joining at Magnolia Foorever: Things with Wings
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at LHOSM! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Davinia.
    Thanks for joining us at LHOSM, and good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful baby card which Im sure the your friends will treasure forever. I love all the die cuts you have used & the fabulous stork....I tend to forget about that stamp..shame on me.
    Huge congrats to your friends hun.
    Thank you so much for joining us over at LHOSM, good luck hun. Hope to see you again after our short break.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx