Tuesday, October 01, 2019

if i had a hammer...

Morning!!

Happy 1st October.... yes OCTOBER PEOPLE!! This is not a drill!!! wow!

You have me across as Guest Designer at Simply Magnolia  this month and the challenge theme is' Anything goes with the option of Purple'

Now I am not a big purple fan so I skipped that element and went with a bday card for my dad.

I used 'Sitting Cosy Edwin' for this card. He is such a versatile image. I coloured our boy Edwin in Distress Inks.

I used the good old push me pull me card aka Double slider surprise card . I used papers from Kaisercrafts 'Technologic' release. Its such a great release. Something for every male card and esp if they like computer games.

The dies...ohhh the dies....they are from Magnolia. I wanted a Mr Fix it kinda card...even if i did think the hammer die was a saw hence the title of blog post (was too late to change it once it was glued down! 😵 ) I love love love the little nails!!! how flipping awesome and cute are they!

I added a die cut from the Kaisercraft collection for the sentiment on the inside...its kinda true hehe!

The little pull me sign is from a stamp in my stash but I cannot for the life of me find the label.

I hope you have a fab week ahead.

Glitter Words
























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    Plus, earning money online using it is as simple as 1---2---3!

    Here are the steps to make it work...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate products system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money automatically??

    Get the full details here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx