Sunday, October 13, 2013

Christmas in October- Guest Designer - Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog

Well hello again!

I am back with my 3rd card out of my month stint as GDT at Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is 'Christmas is October' perfect as we all know its creeping up and we need to get out cards made!

A-Jolly-Christmas-Blinkie



So for the main body of the card I used the Kaisercraft cardstock in 'Mocha'. The DP are from Maja Design. I used a few dies on this card from Magnolia. In the background you can see some cheesecloth, and a doily from Martha Steward. I used the tags page from the back of the DP pad and cut them up to make them into labels for presents.  I added some gorgeous rhinestones to add that bling that we all love at Christmas. On the bottom of the card I added some Vintage lace from my stash. The flower are from WOC and the red berries (which look pink lol) are from WOC too. I added some Stampendous Shaved ice to the corners of my image. Then some bling to the corner flourish.

I used the cute image of Tilda and little reindeer. First time ive used this stamp. I coloured it with my Copics, here is my combo-

Skin- E50, 51, 53, 93, R20
Hair- E50, YR21, E33, 35, 55
Santa suit- R12, 08, 14, 17
Reindeer- E50, 11, 33, 35, 57

To finish off I added a lovely little charm in the shape of a pair of mittens.

Happy Christmas in October blogland!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx