Sunday, October 06, 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge Spooky!

Well good evening to you all!!!!! Well its evening here in Australia lol!

Welcome to out ever so spooky challenge! We would like to see you try your best to scare us on this All Hallows challenge! So for some inspiration off us in DT flap your wings and hop across to the awesome Totally Tilda Challenge Blog and feast on our creations!

Our sponsor for the spook-tastic challenge is Stamping All Day


 
And the prize is a set of 'stamping all day' clear stamps.



So without further ado lets begin...MWAHHHHHHHHH

So for this card I used the Kaisercraft basic cardstock in Coconut. The DP papers are from G45's Halloween collection 'Happy Haunting' which has a brilliant range of colours.  I used a tag from the Kaisercraft '13th Hour' collection and a Magnolia 'Halloween' stamp. I used a black feather from my collection and some pumpkin ribbon from my stash too. Added to this if you  can see in the background is some grey blue spiders web mesh and some cheesecloth.

For my main image I stamped and masked a couple of the Magnolia stamps, a mix of their Halloween collection and their So Spooky collection. I masked them to create this Grave yard image. As you can see I have coloured my main image in DI- Here is my spell recipe!

Skin- Tea Dye/Tattered Rose/Spun Sugar/Worn Lipstick
Hair- Antique Linen/ Vintage Photo
Dress- Ripe Persimmon/Wild Hoeny
Shoes- Pumice Stone
Grass- Mowed Lawn
Gravestones- Antique Linen/Crushed Olive/Tea Dye
Sky- Stormy Sky/Weathered wood/
Tree- Brushed Corduroy/Tea Dye/Shabby Shutters

I then added some mushrooms from the Kaisercraft 'Enchanted Garden' and used stickles to 'Bling' them up. I added some bright yellow flowers from WOC to make it pop. Finally I added my Witch Tilda on a broom to the top right hand corner and she is on a wobble so she bounces around like she is flying her broom. I coloured this image in Copic- here is my spell

Skin - E50/51/53/93
Dress- R01/12/04/07/21
Shoes- C1/3/5
Hat- YG60//11/03/23
Hair- YR000/21/Y21
Broom- E50/33/35

Finally, to finish off the card I added a 'Trick or Treat' charm, a black witches hat brad to the top and a Prima black butterfly. To the main image I added some orange Rhinestone and some stickles.

Hope you like my spooky scene!



GreetingsonHalloweenButton




























3 comments:

  1. Love the scene you created Davinia!!!! Lovely colours and that pumpkin lace is awesome. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Davinia.
    Love the scene you've created with two Tildas.
    Fab colours too.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation Davinia.
    Love the scene you've created with two Tildas.
    Fab colours too.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx