Sunday, January 26, 2014

Oh Snow White Tilda!


Happy Sunday blogland!

Today I am here to show you a gorgeous Tilda stamp, Snow white Tilda. She is so cute!!!

I am entering this card in the following challenges

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog Pretty Pearls
Midweek magnolias - Use the colour blue
Tildas Town Neighbourhood Challenge Blog- Celebrate
Cute Card Thursday- Oh So Sweet
Simply Magnolia - fruity!

So the DP I used were from my new Maja pad Frost Basics. I love all Maja, but this has to be my fave!!! its gorgeous and also very versatile. I used the Go Kreate Die for the shape of the card. I added some blue spiders web mesh to behind the image and also some cheese cloth to give the card depth. The flowers are from WOC and the apple is from my stash, and both are dipped in Twinklets dust. The dies I used for this are from Magnolia (feathers), La La Land Crafts (the heart ribbon border at the bottom and inside the  card)

The sentiment stamp is from Magnolia and held on the card by a Kaisercraft blue pearl brad. I then use a Kaisercraft white pearl flourish to edge the side of Tilda's image. The Bling is from my stash as is the rainbow charm. Some dimensional magic to finish off highlights the apple.

I coloured my image in Copics and when dry I added some Stickles to the trim of her dress arms, and to the bow in her hair.


I hope you enjoy my card!

Glitter Words



























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, such beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Davinia. Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx