Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Whimsy's Applecyder Jubilee


and the last one for today! lol

This one makes me feel all warm and cozy that's for sure! again this stamp is adorable for Christmas. I coloured her in Copics and the DP are from Merry and Bright from the Kaisercraft brand.

I used dies from the La La Land crafts and Magnolia once again and added fran-tage to make her sparkle. For this one I added Snow Tex to the green tree to make it look like it had snowed and she was all warm and cozy.  I dipped my flowers (from WOC) in twinklets to make that frosted look. The ribbons are from my stash and the final touch was some cream spiders web lace behind the image.








I hope you enjoy my card!



Glitter Words
















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx