Thursday, February 26, 2015

A message from across the miles...


Hiya everyone!

Hope we are all well. Crazeeeeeeee weather here in the Pilbara, rain one moment, sun the next, then thunder! So ive been tucked up crafting today.

The challenges I would like to enter my card into are the following-

In the Pink challenge blog - Cute
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog- Bring on the bling
Simply Magnolia- CAS or fully loaded
lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia - Lace and pearls
Midweek Magnolias- Sentimental

So for this card I used the gorgeous 'Tilda in evening dress' from the 'Little Moscow Circus' collection. She is sooooooooooo chic!!! I coloured Tilda with Distress Inks. The papers I used are from Maja.

I used dies from Magnolia, Go Kreate, and Tim Holtz. The sentiment means a lot to me as I am from England and now live in Australia so 'across the miles' really hits home, esp round birthdays which this card is for. I used lace from Live and Love crafts, ribbon from my stash along with pale purple ribbon. I added some purple rhinestones to around the main image. The flowers which are made from a Magnolia die are sprayed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist.

I hope you like her.

Glitter Words
























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Simply Magnolia Challenge
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - beautiful detailing.
    Thanks for playing along with us at In the Pink this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Davinia your card is adorable!! Love so much all the embellies, the soft colurs and the super cute Tilda. :)

    Thank you very much for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge this forthnight
    Hugs,cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this one is Stunning! Love your touches of Bling and your colouring is Amazing! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx