Monday, February 02, 2015

GDT 3rd card -Time for a Magnolia Challenge


Hiya everyone!

Hope we are all well- can you believe we are nearly at the end of January!!! Today I am here with the a card for the Time for a Magnolia Challenge and its time for their monthly Christmas challenge. So the theme is an all round fave 'Anything goes' so why not hop across and see the other beautiful creations!

For the challenge I used an oldie but a goodie stamp 'Edwin with Santa mask'. One of my first ever Magnolia's and still love him. The papers are from the awesome Maja. The dies are from Magnolia and the Santa and horse are from the Christmas Doohickey club. Cute arnt they!

I coloured Edwin with Copics. I  made my own flower  and edged it with Distress ink Crackle paint in 'Picket Fence'. I then edged round the die cuts with DI 'Vintage photo' I added a white pom pom to Santa's hat. I edged the '25', which are wood, with the 'Vintage Photo' also. I added some bling with the red sparkle sticky ribbon and some perfect pearls to the tree. Finally, I popped some red rhinestones on the horse and the banner.

The sentiment on the banner is from LOTV, and the bakers twine is from Ribbon Girl.

I hope you like him!
Glitter Words





























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx