Sunday, April 05, 2015

Pippa Popcorn

Hiya guys!!!

Well since i am feeling better from this grotty cold I FINALLY got to finish off my card! YAY!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge-

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog - Wonderful Wednesday

For this card I used the ever cute 'Pippa Popcorn from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, and I love the sentiment that comes with it ' you  pop up when i need you' kinda makes a nice thank you card dont you think. I used the April Layout for this card, supplied by KKS.

I coloured Pippa with copics and used some Plaid Dimensional Magic to add some dimension and highlight along with a white paint pen to add some light to it. I also added some yellow and orange beads to the popcorn to add some texture.

Now isnt the paper just fabulous!!!! Its covered in popcorn! Its from the Kaisercraft release 'POP' such a fun DP. The ribbon is also from a Kaisercraft collection from a while back called 'Save the date' I edged the sentiment and the image itself with DI 'Tumbled glass' to tie in with the pop of blue. I added some cream pearls to the card to finish off.

Hope you like her!
Glitter Words























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx