Friday, April 24, 2015

I put a spell on you!

Good afternoon!!

Hope everyone is well and all my Aussie and New Zealand friends have a lovely Anzac weekend and remembering all that has been done for us by our troops past and present.

I am here today with a card with the 'Voodoo Lady' stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I would like to enter my card into the following challenge-Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog 'Wonderful Wednesday challenge with the awesome theme 'Anything goes'.

For this card I coloured my Voodoo Lady with copics. The papers are from the every fabulous Graphic 45..arnt they fab! The flowers are from Prima and WOC. The sentiment is the sentiment that came with the stamp. On the dust she is sprinkling and the teeth of the skull I added some gold glitter to the add the magic to her.

I added a haunted house charm.

This card was made for my lovely crafty friend Bindi who is recovering from an op and this girl LOVES her halloween stuff!!!

I hope you like my lady!

Glitter Words























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx