Friday, May 01, 2015

Magnolia Mania GDT- Garden challenge



Hiya!!

We I am back with another posting for my stint as Guest Designer at Magnolia Mania and this time the challenge is 'Garden'. So we would like to see you garden/gardening creations.

For my card I used the cutie Tilda with basket of fruit. She has been out collecting her fruit from her garden. I used papers from Maja and coloured Tilda with Copics.

The little plant pots at the bottoms are 'Dress it up buttons' as is the little trowel tucked into the hand made flowers and fruit.

I love the giant strawberry die! how cool is it!!! The fruit is from my stash and the ghost leaves are from WOC.

I hope you like her!

Glitter Words















4 comments:

  1. Your card is simply adorable :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davinia, your card is so cute. Love all the fruits ♥
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card.Ilove his design.
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Davinia! Love the fruit-theme! Hugs, Sarah, http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx