Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Boho kind of life


Happy wednesday!!! woohoo hump day is here peoples!

Although I dont know why I am so happy that its nearly the end of the week as the forecast for this half of it is awful. So I might be back on the Christmas cards!

So this is a card I entered into the Chapman Valley Show in craft section and won Second prize. woohoo! my first year entering too.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

International Art and Soul- Lace and/or pearls
All about Magnolia Challenge blog- All about anything goes
Magnolia Forever - Fave stamp
Marvelous Magnolia challenge blog- Anything goes
Alphabet Challenge blog -M for make your mark

Now for this card I used a Norma Lee tutorial for a Book Fold Card and it is such a beautiful card and a lovely tutorial. Norma explains is brilliant.

I used Boho Tilda from the 'Boho collection' and colorued her with Distress Inks. I added some green to her hair as I love all that pops of colour in regular hair. I used papers from Craft and You from Noor Design! UK shop.  I also used the lace from here along the bottom and the bright pink lace along the side is from The Ribbon Girl. I added lots of sparkle to the card in the way of Nurvo mousse and love how they just twinkle. The stamp behind is a Stampin Up stamp and adds to the floral feel but also a vintage feel to it.

The dies...oohhh the dies...they are from Magnolia. and I love the lantern die its just the cutest.

On the inside I used a sentiment from Kaisercraft. I thought it went well with these boho chicks. Again I coloured Tilda with Distress Inks.

I added some shabby seam binding to the tags on the front to finish off.

Hope you have a great rest of the

Glitter Words


















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and I love the colours and your design is wonderful.

    Debs xx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second prize ? If it were me I would have given you first prize. This is the kind of card that I have to spend a lot of time looking at to see how you brought all of the elements together to make this gorgeous card . Thank you for entering your card.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sunning project! ♥
    Thank you so much for taking part at All About Magnolia. Hope to see you back in our next challenge. Good Luck for the drawing!

    ♥ XX Diana ♥
    http://deedees-cardart.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So gorgeous. I love everything about this card. Beautiful coloring and beautiful design with all the extra embellishments. Thanks for joining us a International Art & Soul. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx