Wednesday, October 11, 2017

peas in a pod


Hi all!

Wow it feels like ages again since I have blogged...but I do have a valid excuse! this card is for one of my besties and I didnt want her to see it before her bday!!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

All about Magnolia Challenge blog- All about fall/halloween
Magnolia -licious challenge blog- challenge 14 with option of halloween
Marvelous Magnolia challenge blog- Anything goes
Paradise of Magnolia- Fall or Halloween
Paradise of Stamps- Fall or Halloween
Simply Magnolia - Autumn
Sweet Stampers challenge blog- Autumn or Halloween


For this card I wanted harvest kinda feel to it....or well getting ready for Spring depending on what part of the world you are in. My friend and I are keen gardeners as is her mum so thought whats better than three gardening Tilda right?! I masked the girls together. I coloured them with Distress Inks.

The papers are from Maja Design 'Walk in the Forest' and is a beautiful collection with lots of rich oranges and green mixed with blues. Perfect for either Autumn or Spring really.

The shape of the card is from Go Kreate. The main dies are from Magnolia, the wheel behind the image is from little darlings rubber stamps. The peas....ahhh the pea pod die! Its from Spellbinders and also come with a carrot and an awesome sentiment which you will see in the pics below. I used Nuvo drops to make the peas in the pod. On the Tilda with red hair, the green in her hairband is also Nuvo but the glow in the dark Nuvo which I could not resist.

I added a little seed packet charm to the inside of the card.

Hope you have a great weekend coming up.

Glitter Words



























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card with great details.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card Davinia! I love the design and three Tildas are coloured so beautifully! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible!!!! Love it! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous trio with us at Magnolia-licious! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute Davinia!! What a lot of colouring...beautifully done as always! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Davinia, love your masking of these sweet Tildas and your colouring. Thank you for joining us over at All About Magnolia. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great postcard - I adore masking! Such sweet Tildes and beautiful autumn colors on paper Maja Design - it's so beautiful! Thank you for joining us on our blog Paradise of Magnolia. Hugs, mlarisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toll gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love your masking! Thanks for join us at Paradise of magnolia, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Davinia. Your three Tildas are gorgeous and love the fabulous design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card!! Thank you for joining us over at the Magnolia-licious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx