Friday, November 03, 2017

Ice Princess

Hi everyone!

Did we all have a lovely Halloween if we celebrated it? It was quiet round where we live as it doesnt get done really over here. Anyhow can you believe we are into November and that is Christmas card time I guess for crafters if you havent already started and finished.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Magnolia Forever Challenge blog- Girly
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog- Anything goes
International Art and Soul- Add a tag or charm
Alphabet Challenge blog- 'Q' is for quote
Addicted to stamps and more- Anything goes
Magnolia-licious challenge blog- Anything goes with the option of Halloween

Sooooo I can put this card on my blog as it was part of the Kit and Clowder facebook group Christmas card swap and my swap partner has it now so here it is! If you havent heard of Kit and Clowder its defo a must. Its a coloring community ran via Facebook and the link above with classes and lots of fun and games and over 16,000 of us are there!

Anyhow, I used an older image for this card, she is just beautiful isnt she and I love the feminine style of her skating. I coloured miss Tilda with Distress Inks. Now most of the cards I do for Christmas are traditional but I fancied a bit of a challenge to myself. I used papers from Kaisercrafts Christmas Wishes collection from last year and it is so girly and pretty.

The card itself is a large twist and pop card and the tutorial can be found at this link. Its an brilliant tutorial and I really like the size of this card as I can do more with the inside.

I added some tags cut from Magnolia Dies around the edges of the front of the card. I tied some bakers twine through.

The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley stamps and like this quote from the carol. Plus is kinda suits our gal who is dashing through the snow on her ice skates.

On the inside I used cut outs that came from the Kaisercraft paper pad and also dies from Magnolia.

On the bottom of the card I added a hidden pocket and a pull out tag as like in the tutorial. I like this idea as you can use the card for decoration rather than having to save a space to write in. This gives you that freedom to play some more.

I finished of with a few Nuvo drops around the card just to continue that girly feel.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Glitter Words






























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous winter card,great coloring and awesome card shape and design,love it...Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! Thank you for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fabulous design!

    Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing project!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Magnolia-licious! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet - love your coloring - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW... Simply Stunning and Beautiful card .
    Love all the details .
    Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Forever Challenge. Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx