Friday, November 24, 2017

dashing through the snow.


Hi all!

Well can you believe that next week is the first of Dec! Like really!!! how fast has that gone by! This year has gone again in a blink. its pretty much vanished!

I am here with a Christmas card that went to my friend in Sweden and I am sure those guys will!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog- Anything goes
All about Magnolia Challenge blog- All about the Season
Magnolia-licious challenge blog- option of Christmas
Paradise of Magnolia- Let it snow
Sweet Stampers Challenge blog - Christmas

So this card is made based on one of my fave tutorials a Twist and Pop and I love this one as it is a large version of the card so you have more room to play with.

I used an oldie Edwin for this card and wanted it to look like he was dashing through the snow on his sledge in a forest. I coloured Edwin with Distress inks and for the snow around him I heated the snow marker and I love watching that pop up as you heat it.

The die used at the top is from Noor! Design UK as is the tree die cut at the bottom. I used the trees out line as like I said I wanted a forest feel....he best watch out for those trees!!

On the inside I used  Magnolia dies and cut them in sparkly paper. Isnt the snowman just so cute!!!! the gingerbread man is also from Noor Design! I have a bit of a Noor! Design UK habit people!

Hope you have a great weekend ahead.
Glitter Words































[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. EIne Karte mit Überraschung. Toll! Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers. LG Karina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Davinia!! I love the design...I've seen the "Twist and Pop" but haven't tried one yet...thanks for the inspiration...your's is so beautifully coloured and designed! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia "Anything Goes"...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project, such an interesting design! and I really love this Edwin - he is so rarely used, although he deserves more, because he is so glorious! Thank you for sharing with us Paradise of magnolia. Good luck, mlarisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Davinia
    Wow! Your card is awesome!
    Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
    Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate :)

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx