Thursday, August 15, 2019

Christmas behind every door


Hi guys!

hope we are all well and going good this Thursday?

I am here with a *whispers* Christmas card...yes I know I know...but its coming fast crafters and we know what the Christmas cards do to us!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

The official Magnolia Inspiration and Challenge blog - Christmas in August
The Alphabet Challenge blog - 'J' is for Joy or Joy fold card
Simply Magnolia Challenge blog - Anything goes with the option of a sentiment
Sweet Stampers challenge blog- Dies and/or punches
International Art and Soul- Embossing heat or dry

So this style of card is a a feature for my Christmas cards this year. Its actually a die that came with a magazine and its made my life sooooo much easier in the posting dept. It folds down flat! yes FLAT!!!!!! no more wrestling into the envelopes!!!

I used a Tilda from a Christmas collection a few back and i think she is called 'Tilda in button down coat' i cannot for life of me remember.

I coloured Tilda with Distress inks. I used papers from Maja Design 'Christmas season ' which I think out of all the Christmas papers Maja have done this has to be my fave.

Now the door....this is from Lawn Fawn and I couldnt resist. It such a fab little die isnt it and perfect for Christmas.

The other dies are all Magnolia except for the little holly spring on the front of the door which is from Impression Obsession.

I used a Cuttlebug Embossing folder on the Magnolia Poinsettia die and then sprayed these with Tattered Angels Glimmer mist in silver. Once dry I curled them and dabbed some Nuvu silver mousse on them to add a little glimmer.

Hope you have a fab week.
Glitter Words



























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely detailed project. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning box.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at TOMIC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh 42 pounds lighter than we do.

    (By the way, it is not related to genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING related to "how" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to find out if this little questionnaire can help you release your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx