Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Hi Cookie!


Hi Guys!

Hope we are good?

I am here with a GDT for the fabulous Swedish House Crafts and a new company added to the shop called Hi Cookie these are the sweetest Christmas images and I couldn't resist the one that I used.

For this card I used the image 'Nils Reindeer Jumper' I love anything Christmas jumper wise and this little guy dressed up is just adorable! I coloured Nils with Distress inks. I had to download the Digi and print it on to watercolour paper and just to make sure the printer ink was dry I left it overnight before I coloured him up.

The papers are from Maja Design. These guys do fab Christmas papers and this collection Christmas Season is probably my fave out of all they have done. So much so I have ordered another 2 lots of it!

The dies....oh I love me some dies! These are all from Magnolia as I do have a bit of a think for Magnolia dies.

On Nils Santa hat...the trim is Marvy snow marker just to make it a bit puffy like fluff. I used the same on his Santa tache  too. On the reindeer's nose I added just a touch of Ranger's Glossy accents to make it sparkle and add some dimension to it.

Finally to the tags, I popped some shabby chic red binding through and a small candy cane charm from my stash.

Now, the image comes with a sentiment but I used a different one as I kinda thought Nils is wanting to be Santa when he grows up and the Tim Holtz sentiment 'Just believe' from the December Doodles is one of my fave...ie: its used a lot!

The stocking pic on the left side of the card is from the Maja collection.

Hope you have a great week ahead.

Glitter Words





























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

  1. Do you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can speak to your man... that will induce intense emotions of love and instinctual attractiveness for you buried inside his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, idolize and protect you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to work harder than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this influential impulse is so mandatory to having the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will instantly notice him open his mind and heart for you in a way he's never expressed before and he'll recognize you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx