Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Glittery Birthday/ Girly card/Lots of lovely layers

Wow cant believe its Wed already! this week is whizzing by!
So I have another card to show you guys out there in Blogland. With this card I shall be entering the following challenges

Ribbon Girl- Girly cards
Simply Magnolia- Glittery Birthday cards
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog- Lots of lovely layers

For this card I used the gorgeous Bazzil cardstock. Such a gorgeous girly purple.  The DP I used are Maja Design 'Vintage Spring Basics'.  The image I used was 'Tilda with Heart Balloons'. As everyone likes Balloon's on their Birthday!

I layered my DP's with a combination of cheese cloth and some sparkly gauze from my stash. I The added some Rhinestone ribbon to the top, some Magnolia Flowers which have a great glittery finish to them. I added beaded twirls from Ribbon Girl along with some flowers from my stash.  My fave thing to use at the moment is Fran-tage (I know I am not alone there!) and added 'Shabby pink' to the corners of the image.  Then used some Prima butterflies and to these, along with the flowers and the balloons, added some Stickles Diamond glitter glue.  I added a Prima 'Say it with Crystals to the flowers.

I coloured Tilda with copics- here is my colour combo:

Skin- YR000, E21, R30
Hair- YR000, YR21, E55
Dress- RV 16, 10, 21, 4, 13
Balloon's- V12,4, R81, 43, 12, 83
Shoes- C1,3,5

To finish off I added some Kaisercraft pearls in lavender to pick up with the cardstock and added a charm in the shape of a bow to the flowers. The sentiment I used is from Clear Art Stamp and is in a lovely enchanted fairytale script, and positioned to look pinned by the addition of some Kaisercraft Sparklets.  To finally finish off I added some dew drops, as they twinkle when the light catches them.

Hope you enjoy!

Love D xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx