Saturday, August 31, 2013

Metal on the card

Hi blogland!

Hope we have all had a good Saturday?!

I am here to show you the card that I am entering in the following challenge-

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog- Metal

This is a pretty cool challenge don't you agree!!

For this card I decided on Tilda as a builder- love this stamp! She is just adorable! Perfect really for the challenge I thought as I have added some lovely metal bits and bobs so without further ado here is my card.

I used the Kasiercraft basic cardstock in 'Eggshell'. The DP are from the Kaisercraft paper pad 'Pickled Pear'. I really do love the blue tones in this pad.

I stamped Tilda and coloured her with my Copic's-here is my combo;

Skin- E50, 51, 11, R20
Overalls- G000, 00,02, 20
Tee- YG00
Hair- R27, E21, R21

I used Diamond stickles on her hammer and nails. The metal I added was a corner flourish and also some very cute tools I found in my stash left over from a previous beyond the page project. I then embellished with Prima flowers and WOC flowers. I added a hand made sign to the flowers as everything Builder Tilda makes is hand made! To add some sparkle I used the Prima 'Say in crystals', some Kaisercraft Sparklets, a Prima Butterfly and some Kaiserecraft rhinestones for her buttons and earrings.

I hope you like my card!

Love D xx



3 comments:

  1. What an original card Davinia!!! Love the little wrench and how you added bling to Tilda. Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous MAgnolia. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you !!! I just love this Tilda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx