Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mid Way reminder!!! Tilda's wedding!

Hi guys!

This is you RSVP card for the Tilda's Wedding challenge at Totally Tilda Challenge Blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Sir Stampalot


 
and the prize will be;
 
TWO MAGNOLIA STAMPS!
 
 
So why not hop across and see whose on the guest list for the wedding of the year and RSVP!
 
I used Bazzill bling card stock in string of pearls which is a lovely shiny, creamy colour and one of my favorites. The design papers I used are the gorgeous Maja Design papers from the 'Vintage Summer Basics' paper pad. I layered these so each one peeks out and frames the card. I then used a vintage ribbon with pearl drops to frame the top of the card, it reminded me of the top of a wedding dress. I then used some dusty rose coloured twine to tie the two ring charms to the side of the card. The charms are from the Dress it up button collection. I then die cut a vintage tag and stamped the Magnolia sentiment 'best thing in life to hold on to is each other' to it and added another piece of dusty pink twine and a bow and arrow charm to it.
 
I then set about my image; I decided to breakout the Watercolour pencils too along with Distress Inks
 
WATERCOLOUR PENCILS (Faber -Castell)
 
Skin- Raw Umber/ Warm Grey II/ Dark red
Dress- Magenta
 
DISTRESS INKS
 
Hair- Scattered Straw/Rusty hinge
Cake- Spun Sugar
Leave- Peeled paint
 
I used my awesome Snow pen as the icing on the cake. I also added Kaisercraft 'Fairy Floss' blossoms to the cake to make it 3D. Add to that a piece of place, for the something old. I them glued my image to the cardstock and added a length of pearl trim. In the bottom corner I added the Prima Flowers in 'Serenade Pink' and added Stardust stickles to the petals. I added a lovely metal corner flourish from Wild Orchard Crafts to the top corner.
 
Finally I used some of the Stampendous Fran-tage in Shabby Pink to added some added bling.
 
Hope you can join us on this special day!
 
Love D xx
 
 
 
 



 

1 comment:

  1. So lovely Davinia!!! Love the arrow and bow charm and the little rings. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx