Wednesday, February 19, 2014

chance to be part of the whimsy family!



Well how could one resist!!!!! When i saw the DT call for Whimsy Inspiration Blog! How fabulous!

So my best creations, well here we go!

I just loved creating this card! I love colouring with blues and this has such a frosty cool feel i think.

With this card i won at Simply Magnolia



Here you can see that i also you Distress inks as well as Copics. With this card I won at Marvelous Magnolia.


And this stamp won my heart. This has to be one of my faves. I just love colouring this image. This is the card for my best friend for Christmas (i know but im an organised crazy woman!)


So this me *waves*

Hope you like my creations


Glitter Words
















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

  1. very beautiful cards Davinia and congratulations on your wins.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx