Wednesday, February 19, 2014
My fave crafting item
Well for the lovely Brenda at Floral Fantasies ! blogaversary she has asked what our fave crafting item is. Well now let me tell you this was a hard one off the top of my head so i started going through my cards that i blogged and noted something that kept popping up on each card! a Magnolia Doohickey die!!! and the one that is ALWAYS on my projects is Tilda's tag.
Now as everyone who knows me will tell you, i have a bit of a thing for Magnolia- stamps, dies, papers, magazines, bling... you name it i love it but this tag is always my go to. Why you may ask well here is the reasons
1) i love the vintage style of it,
2) i love the little cut outs in the tag
3) its a good size to pop sentiments on whether big or small- whatever you want to say it will fit
4) can pop a bit of ribbon through it and it looks so gorgeous!
5) finally, it suits every kinda card- male, female, young, old,
so in reality this is my perfect die, its so versatile.
Here is one of my more recent cards with the tag, hope you like.
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]