Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My fave crafting item


Well for the lovely Brenda at Floral Fantasies ! blogaversary she has asked what our fave crafting item is. Well now let me tell you this was a hard one off the top of my head so i started going through my cards that i blogged and noted something that kept popping up on each card! a Magnolia Doohickey die!!! and the one that is ALWAYS on my projects is Tilda's tag.

Now as everyone who knows me will tell you, i have a bit of a thing for Magnolia- stamps, dies, papers, magazines, bling... you name it i love it but this tag is always my go to. Why you may ask well here is the reasons

1) i love the vintage style of it,
2) i love the little cut outs in the tag
3) its a good size to pop sentiments on whether big or small- whatever you want to say it will fit
4) can pop a bit of ribbon through it and it looks so gorgeous!
5) finally, it suits every kinda card- male, female, young, old,

so in reality this is my perfect die, its so versatile.



Here is one of my more recent cards with the tag, hope you like.

  Glitter Words























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Davinia, so much beautiful lace and all embellished so prettily. Although I don't do cute or own any of the Magnolia stamps, I love seeing the pretty card people make with them and I do have this die as it is such a useful one.

    Thanks you so much for joining in my blog celebration and good luck when it come to the prize draws.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx