Tuesday, February 11, 2014

luvvvvvvveeee!


evening peoples!!!

hope we are all well. I am here tonight with a card that I have used another Bestie on. these little ladies are adorable.

I am entering this card in the following challenge-

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - anything  goes with hearts option.

So for this card I used the gorgeous DP from Papermania that my bestie sent me from England.

I used doohickeys and dies from La La Land crafts. I Coloured my little bestie with Copics and used flowers from Kaisercraft to accessorize and charms from my stash. Added to this is a beaded twirl. I then re printed my bestie and made her luv banner 3d.




 
Here you can see my 3d banner





I added some fuchsia pearls from Kaisercraft to finish off. I had so much fun colouring this lady!

Hope you like my card!




Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous Card! Thank you so much for sharing at the Scrapbook Stamp Society! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Davinia what a gorgeous card you have made.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx