Monday, August 11, 2014

Anything goes with the Option of flowers

Good Afternoon/ morning wherever you are!

I am back with a DT card for the My Besties UK Challenge Blog. This time the challenge is Anything goes with flowers. We have some fab digis as prizes and a special priced digi available to purchase, the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....

This is my design team card for the challenge, I loved this image she is so cute and can be purchased at the store Etsy.
Now for me I decided not to use flowers. I use them on all of my cards, so i decided to challenge myself and try and make a card without them.  
I used DPs from the old Kaisercraft collection '13th Hour' which is a spooky halloween paper. I love it! It suited my bestie ghost perfect. I used dies from La La Land Crafts. The sentiment is also from there. I used a ghost leaf in white from WOC and a Tim Holtz die in the background.  I just love this image, i love the fact even the little pumpkin has eyelashes! 
To finish off I added some rhinestones in orange and brown to add a bit of bestie glam. 
Hope you like my card!
Glitter Words





























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Davinia ... spotted a flower - Carol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Davinia so different - Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your spooky card Davinia, I like the image and all the die cuts
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous FABULOUS card, D! Love the coloring under the ghost sheet - you've done a marvelous job with her eyes. I enjoy the spooktacular scene you have created, but I especially like the creative use of the roman numeral clock face! Not only does it signify the "bewitching hour" LOL - but it looks a little like a ferris wheel in the background adding to the fun! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cool card i love all the details you have added and the ghosty is so cute

    brilliant DT Inspiration for the Besties UK Anything Goes/Flowers challenge

    Hugs Kerrie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card Davinia makes me think its October already .. xx Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx