Sunday, August 24, 2014

Teo the Dragon takes centre stage

Hi everyone!

I am here with Edwin and Teo the dragon today! Such a cute little image and doesnt Teo steal the show!

The challenges I am entering this card into are-

Tilda's Town Challenge blog- Anything goes
Creative Inspirations Anything goes
Magnolia Down Under Challenge  - Shabby Chic
Magnolia Forever - Bling
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog- Anything goes


For this challenge I used the beautiful Maja Design papers. I coloured Edwin and his little friend with copics. I used flowers from Kaisercraft and WOC.  The ribbon is from my own stash. I used Fran-tage around the image. The dies are from Magnolia. Bling- I used the rhinestone flourish and split pea coloured rhinestones  and a crystal pin. The ribbon roses are also from Kaisercraft.








I hope you like my card!



Glitter Words









[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card hun, I love the colour scheme and the main image is great :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute ! love the design
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!
    Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx