Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pampered


Hiya !

Hope we are all well this fab Sunday?!

I am here today with a card that was a joy to make. I just LOVE this image from LOTV. Its divine. I am entering this card in the following challenges-

In the Pink - Fairies and Elves
We Do Doobadoo - Add texture

So the DP's are from the wonderful Maja Design. I used flowers from Kaisercraft and WOC. To add the texture to the card, I used some cheese cloth in the top left hand corner (pic further down), a white feather, some pale pink pom pom lace and some beautiful pale pink lace, and finally a tassle in the left corner with the flowers . Added to this I used some gorgeous Fran-tage around the main image. I distressed the edges and of the card body and the die cut (Magnolia Die) i edged in DI 'Spun Sugar'. The brad is pale ink and is from Kaisercraft.

I coloured this little cutie with Copics. The sentiment is part of the image and is just perfect and again this along with the main image was edged in the same 'Spun Sugar' DI.

To finish off I added some latte coloured rhinestones to the image and the sentiment, a sparklet in Cameo and a charm in the shape of a ribbon. To add a bit of sparkle to my fairy i used Wink of Stella on her wings.

I hope you like her!

Glitter Words





















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Davinia, Thank you for playing along with us at We Do Doobadoo, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp and what you've done with it Davinia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Davinia... one of my favourite LOTV images and I love all the detail you've used too.

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.. hope to see you here again soon!

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx