Monday, August 29, 2016

beeeeeeeeeee happy!


Hiya guys!

Wow I feel like I havent blogged in aggggggeeees! But there has been a good reason I have been working on our garden at new house. Its coming along lovely and so nice to see the butterflies and bees enjoying it too! So my card is about that.....and I had to add bees as its so nice to have the wildlife back in garden!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Magnolia-licious- Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Things with wings...bees!
lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia- Use a die cut
Paradise of Magnolia- Anything goes
Paradise of Stamps- Anything goes
Simply Magnolias- CAS or fully loaded


For this card I used Bee Tilda from the latest spring collection. She is adorable with that little hat on. I coloured Tilda with Distress Inks.

Now for the papers....swoooon! These are from Crafts and You which can be found at Noor! Design UK...along with lots of other scrummy things!!! The dies are from Magnolia bar the shape of the card which is Go Kreate and the wheel at the back which you can also get at Noor!Design Uk and is from Little Darlings.. I love the dripping honey die from Magnolia and the little bees...oh and the hive...lets just say I love them all lol!

I used Distress Inks 'Vintage Photo' to edge the die cuts and popped some cheese cloth behind them also.

The sentiment is from La La Land Crafts stamp.

Now the cool thing about this die club is the embossing element that comes with it. As you can see on the inside of the card and over Tilda's feet the die embosses. I just adore this release!!!

On the bees and the hives I added some flat back pearls. And to finish off I added some shabby seam binding.

Hope you have a fabulous week...remember beeeeeee happy!



Glitter Words
























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweet Cheeks,
    I absolutely love how you made our little Bee Tilda stand out as the focus of your card by using the softer colored paper and design elements! Brilliant! You made Tilda the star of your card! It is adorable! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Magnolia-licous Challenge Blog!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous creation! Your design is so beautiful and the colors are so gentle! The decoration of the card is fantastic! And Tilda is colored brilliant!
    Thank you very much for sharing this beauty with us at LHOSM challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx