Tuesday, August 16, 2016

theres no business like SNOW business!

Hiya!!

Im back!!! wow it feels like aggggggeeeessss since I blogged! We moved house and we are all now in and sorted so I am back to getting my craft on! WOW can I remember what to do!!!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Paradise of stamps- Anything goes
The ABC challenge blog- 'N' is for Noel
Simply Magnolia- CAS or fully loaded
Midweek Magnolias- Anything goes with a Magnolia image
Holly Jolly Christmas challenge blog- Show us some sparkle

So for this card I used the ever cutie that is Tilda- Tilda in Snowy coat. Doesnt she look like she is having fun out there in the snow! I coloured Tilda with Distress inks. The papers are from last years Pion Design Christmas release which is a beautiful collection, cant wait for this years!!!

The dies are a mix of Magnolia, Go kreate for the shape, Memory box. I edged all the die cuts with Distress ink 'Vintage Photo' and added a good dose of sparkle to the card in the form of glitter and my fave frantage!

The sparkly trim is from The Ribbon Girl and it reminds me so much of that beautiful glimmer you get of snow. The 'Snow kisses' is from the fabulous Noor!Design UK. I love it!!!

On the snowflakes around Tilda I added some glitter glue but also a blue bead to the centre.

To finish off I used some Perfect Pearls on her hair band and around her also.

Hope you have a great week.

Glitter Words





























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and gorgeous dies Davinia. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Davinia. I'm so sorry that you've entered the Show us Some Sparkle card in our ABC (anything but a card) Challenge. Hope to see you again soon though.
    Lynn, HJ DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx