Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sepia colouring!

Hi guys! how are we? sorry its been a few days since I have added anything to blog buts its been a crazy few days down to Perth and back up and takes a while to get sorted. But all systems go now.

So one of the things I have challenged myself with is Sepia colouring and according to the fab Wikipedia it means 'Sepia is a reddish-brown color, named after the rich brown pigment derived from the ink sac of the common cuttlefish Sepia.  So there you go!!

For me I stuck with the Copic range 'E' and used the following-

Skin- E00,E21, E04, E51
Hair- E51, E55, E50, E35
Clothes- E31, E37, E35, E59, 11

As you can see its mainly the same group of colours but with different combos linked together. Now that I have tried it I really like it! So here is Tilda modeling my Sepia colouring.

Enjoy!

Love D xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx