Thursday, May 02, 2013

New adventures in craft land!

Hi lovelies!

hope we are all well?

Well ive stepped into a new adventure in the world of craft- Distress Markers! Now ive been practicing so hopefully it will pay off. Just got to wait for my ink to come and its all systems go. These markers are pretty amazing! but the again what product off Tim Holtz isn't!!!! Stay tuned people for my first card with them...when my ink arrives that is!


Hope everyone has had a lovely week and hopes for an even lovelier weekend!

As you can see below I have spent sometime playing round with the colours to work out which is the best combination for skin/hair/sea/grass and sky. Its worth the time as you get some lovely combinations and learn that not everything you first think works!






Love D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx