Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bunny Zoe Craft challenge! Fave colour combos!

Woohoo happy Sunday people!

So here is my entry for Bunnyzoe Craft challenge- fave colour combos!!!!



So here it is.  My fave colour combos as modeled by the gorgeous Tilda with pink ribbon.  My colours are - YR000, E21, R20, R01, R30 for her skin, Her hair R27,E08,YR61,YR02, Her romper suit FAVE FAVE COMBO ALERT! (lol) BG10, BG15 and mixed with her bow RV34,RV00,RV07 I think are just the sweetest colours.  Her boots are BV02, BV04, Her trim on her little suit is BV02.

Now to the bow I added Plaids Dimensional magic. this stuff is AMAZING!! it add light and gives it an almost 3D look to it. 

To decorate the card itself I used KC new collection 'Needle and thread' which is vintage and a bit shabby chic which I adore.  I used La La Land crafts 'have a wonderful day stamp and KC hot pink ink to the doo hickey die which is just peeking out to the left hand side of the pic behind the cheese cloth.  Since this stamp is about pink ribbon it wouldn't be the same without adding a pink ribbon to it to look like Tilda's bow.  If you look to the right hand side under the blue flowers (from my personal stash as are the pink) you will see the darling little flamingo charm added to it. This is from Bunnyzoe Craft in UK. 

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did when colouring.

Love D xx

2 comments:

  1. so sweet Davinia loving your rose ribbon thanks so much for joining us at Bunny Zoes Crafts
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sara!!! I just love your store! and those personalized stamps you do are awesome! I just love mine!!! bring on the next challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx