Monday, April 01, 2013

Me and my recent craft!

Add caption

this is one of the albums we made in my craft class I attend. Wasn't too sure at first as its mainly school stuff and not having kids didn't know what direction to go. In the end I like it a lot! usually the way isn't it? I made into a retro kinda album so it has out name on it like a old school book, and we can put our adventures in. Products used are: Kaisercraft mini album, school days papers by Kaisercraft along with the same embellishments. Add to that some Kaisercraft hoops to hold it together and you have a pretty cool little album!
 

 
 
 
















































1 comment:

  1. Love! Love Love your work!! All different and all gorgeous!!
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx