Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tilda's Town blog Challenge - Fairytale

HI GUYS!!

Hope we are all having a great weekend!!! well ive been working hard on my card for Tilda's town challenge and here it is!!!



Now this is one of my faves! 

To make this card I actually used one of my spare pieces of card. I have lots of pieces with holes in them from cutting my base for other cards, so used this as a window for this card.

Now For the card stock it is Bazzill bling which gives a gorgeous shine. Its subtle but gorgeous.

Now as you can see I masked Tilda and her castle stairway so it looks like so is waiting for her Prince at the bottom of the stairs.  For her hair I used E50, YR21, E55. For her skin it was my usual combo of YR000, R20, R30, R01 and this was for both Tilda and Edwin. 

Her dress is a gorgeous purple colour- as purple is a Royal colour and she is a Princess- its BV04, BV00, BV08, V15 and the BV08 is used on her socks and gloves too. 

Edwin hair is  BV 29 and BV21. His coat is B02, B05 and his pants are B29 and B24.  his Cravat is BV04 to tie in with Tilda's dress.  His gloves and lapels are Y17. His boots are E47 and E35 as this gives a lovely combo and shadow so looks like they are naturally wrinkled.  .

Now for the background behind Tilda.  The trees at the back are coloured in YG03 and the bushes are YG63. Bricks are BV60 so it gives that 'shadow cast by moon look' The sky is in my fave colour 'Cool Shadow'. Next I coloured the steps in BV31 and the handrail, being that she is a Princess is gold in Y28.

Now my fave part- embellishments. I used a glittery veil to cover the circle in the card, I added gorgeous pink and purple flowers to the corner and added some leaves. Above this you can see the Magnolia Ink chandeliers just peeping out.  I then cut using my cuttlebug and Magnolia tag die and printed 'once upon a time' on it. To tie in with the use of the royal colour purple I added liquid Pearls in 'Lavender Lace' around it. In the top corner you can see the lovely sparkly crown. Around the circle I added in latte coloured pearls.

On Tilda she has crystals from the Swarovski crystals as earrings and purple rhinestones as the buckles on her shoes.  To add a bit of magic to it I used 'atyou spica' pens in Purple for Tildas shows and for the glass slipper Edwin is holding. Both Edwin and Tilda have red rhinestones in their crowns.

And lastly to the top right hand corner I added a Princess charm to it.

Hope you enjoy!

Love D xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Beautiful scene and layout! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx