Friday, April 12, 2013

Saturated Canary - Cherry Blossom




Hi guys! thought I best fill my post lol! Keep doing a bit in between other jobs so bear with me lol. 

This gorgeous stamp is from 'Saturated Canary'. Their stamps are just divine. Such a special bunch of products. 

When I bought this stamp I had my dad in mind. Dad is a water colour painter and not too shabby at it either. In fact he has got a talent and produces some gorgeous stuff. Now he is retired fingers crossed we shall see more. So anyhow, he was talking about buying this Japanese style brush stand for his brushes that a mate brought back from Japan as a retirement present.

Cherry blossom here is so delicate and pretty. I mainly stuck to pinks as that is the colour of the gorgeous Cherry Blossom tree in the garden back home in England. Again she is coloured using Copics. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx