Sunday, September 08, 2013

Tilda gardening!

Hey there crafty peoples!

Hope we are all well?

Its that time again! For another chance for you to join us in an awesome challenge from Totally Tilda Challenge Blog. This challenge is Tilda and Gardening BUT you MUST include packet of seeds and/or tool.  So as you will see I used a seed packet charm on my card.

The sponsor for this challenge is -Ribbon Girl

Prize on offer from The Ribbon Girl will either be:
a Ribbon Kit
or
a £10 voucher for the store
 
 
 
So come on over and join us!

For the card body I used a piece called 'Fern' from Kaisercraft. It is a love bright colour and matched the design papers from Graphic 45's 'Secret Garden' really well. I created an Easel card I could add my second Tilda to the scene. 

I layered the DP papers and also added this gorgeous bling piece from Bazzil as the backing for my image. I then printed Tilda on a circle die.  I added some daffodil flowers from WOC up the side to give it a spring type feeling. To the left of the card you can see a 'bouquet' of flowers that I created using the following products; Prima flowers, WOC craft leaves, Daffodil from WOC and some green ribbon with blue spots from my stash.  I then added the charm in the shape of a seed packet, to the card and finished off with a Kaisercraft Sparklet.

Next I used the Digi stamp of Sunflowers from La La Land Crafts and added them to the front and also behind the sitting Tilda.  I picked these as the Tilda sitting playing 'loves me, loves me not' has a perfect flower in her hands to link to the sunflowers. 

Finally, I added two Daffodils to the card at the bottoms, the La La Land Craft sentiment 'Bee Happy' and added a bee charm to finish off.

Here are the Copic colours I used;

Tilda with Seeds

Skin- YR000, E21, R20, R01, R30
Hair- YR20, E21, E33, E35, E37
Dress/Wellies- YG06, G07
Apron- Y21, Y17, YR23
Seeds- E55
Packet- BG49, BG10

Sitting Tilda

Skin - As above
Hair- Y21, YR23, YR00
T.Shirt- R14, R46,27
Overalls- B12, B93
Flower- YR31, YR23, Y17

Sunflowers- YR31, Y17, YR23, YR19, E55, Y28, YG95, YG67, E31, E37
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  



 
 
 
Now remember to add either a seed packet and/or tool to this card!
 
 
Cant wait to see what grows!
 
Love D xxx


9 comments:

  1. So sweet Davinia! Love the little charms and awesome sentiment. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Davinia, two adorable Tildas and I love those sweet earings they are wearing. Nothing like being glammed up for a bit of digging. lol.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Davinia, two adorable Tildas and I love those sweet earings they are wearing. Nothing like being glammed up for a bit of digging. lol.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's another gorgeous card Davinia.
    I adore the colours, makes me feel all warm and sunshiny!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's another gorgeous card Davinia.
    I adore the colours, makes me feel all warm and sunshiny!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks lovelies! girls gotta have a bit of glamour when digging in the mud lol!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this vard it's so happy and cheerful I love this..lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is so cool! love your design and how fab their earrings look, brilliant card!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx