Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Snow sledging!

Hiya guys!

Hope we are all good? Weather here is just beautiful so hard to believe its heading to Christmas time!!! BUT it will still be a traditional Christmas in this house! Might be red hot in there with the oven but heck we are having the lot Yorkshire puds and all!

So I would like to enter my card in the following challenge-

Lili of the Valley Ideas to Inspire - Merry Christmas!

So for this card I used this adorable little guy called 'Sledging Fun' isnt he just the cutest! I just ♥ LOVE this little guy!

I coloured him with copics and used papers also from LOTV, I just adore these muted tones and remind me of the old style Christmas paper. Beautiful. I decided that a criss cross card was a good shape for him and used lace from my stash. The gold sparkle paper is cut  from a Magnolia die, the snow flakes are from a Martha Steward Punch. I coloured the little man with Copics and stayed within the more vintage tones. The ribbon which edges the card is from my stash. I used some twinklets on the flowers to give them that frosted look and also used some snow tex as cant sledge without snow!!! Around him I added some white paint dots and also some gold glitter glue to tie in with the snow flakes.

The flowers are a mix of WOC and Kaisercraft. The holly is also from WOC and the apple from my stash. 

On the inside I carried over the snowflakes to edge the area for the sentiment. 

I hope you like him. 

Glitter Words






































[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering our 'Merry Christmas' challenge with your lovely card Davinia.

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx