Saturday, March 07, 2015

GDT - 7th post- Butterflies


Heyyyyyyyyyyy!

Today I am here with my last card as part of the GDT team for Time for a Magnolia Challenge, and today its all about the butterflies. So come on and hop across and see what  beautiful creations the rest of the DT and GDT have created.

I used the gorgeous Binding flowers Tilda. She is one of my newer stamps. I coloured her with Copics. I used Papers from Maja.

The dies are a mix of Go Kreate, Spellbinders, Magnolia and Tim Holtz. I used a Martha Steward butterfly punch for the little butterflies around Tilda. The clear dew drops are from The Ribbon Girl as is the spiders web mesh behind the image.

The sentiment on the banner reads 'Life is like a butterfly' a song from an old old old tv show I used to love called 'butterflies'.

I hope you like my card.

Also, a big thank you to Chantal and the girls at Time for a Magnolia Challenge for having me these past weeks. I had a blast.

Hugs

Glitter Words



























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx