Friday, May 08, 2015

You are 1!

Evening lovelies!

I am back today with a card with Edwin and his friend Teo the Dragon, Arnt they just the cutest BFF's!!!

The challenges I would like to enter my card into are the following-

Midweek Magnolias- Use a Number
Paradise of stamps - Animal
lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia- Spring colours
Paradise of Magnolia - Boy
Simply Magnolia- Lace and Pearls

So this card is going to go to my nephew back in England, granted he has a few more months to go before turning 1 but i couldnt wait any longer to use this stamp LOL. Im prepared at least LOL.

So I coloured Edwin with Teo in Distress inks. The papers are from the fab Lili of the Valley. I used a pearl trim around the image. The die cuts are a mix of Magnolia and La La Land stamps.  I added some cheesecloth behind the castle die which I kinda thinks looks like a misty castle with it LOL. The flowers are a mix of WOC and Kaisercraft. The lace is from the awesome Live and Love crafts and the ribbon is from Kaisercraft back in the day.

I finished off with some pea green rhinestones and some silver rhinestones on Edwins buttons.

Glitter Words


























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful card, love all those greens they look Fabulous.Thank you for sharing with us at Lovely Hanglar only Challenge.
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!!
    thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Davinia. Perfect card for a first birthday. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with a very cute image. Great colours and dies. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! :) Love your colouring of Tilda! Thank you for joining us at Paradise of Stamps! /Katarina - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx