Monday, June 01, 2015

Magnolia Mania GDT- Mini Stamps


Yep its that time again!!!! I am back with another post as part of the GDT for Magnolia Mania and this challenge is to use mini stamps. They are so cute!!! they are adorable!

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges-

Tilda's Town - Use your stash
lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia- button or bows
Time for a Magnolia Challenge- Masculine/card for a man or a boy
Midweek Magnolias- Shape card

Now for my mini stamp I used 'Edwin Fishing' and sat him on a regular sized stamp of the water ring. Doesnt he look sweet sitting there dangling his feet in the water!!!

I coloured Edwin with copics. The dies are a mix of Impression Obsession, Magnolia and Go Kreate. I used a WOW chipboard 'Gone fishing' and added DI 'Picket Fence' crackle paint to it to make it look weather worn. The fish and rod are painted in DI 'Brushed pewter' crackle paint. The fish along the bottom are 'Dress it up' buttons which i tied along some blue and white bakers twine. I added a Kaisercraft woodden shell and a embellie of a shell.

I hope you like you trip to the mini world!


Glitter Words





























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

7 comments:

  1. Just fabulous, love the mini stamps. Thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous creation and good idea.
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely great card! Love the theme you went with! Hugs, Sarah,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are my favorite Ediwn Cards ever! They are just adorable and filled with life the colours pop and your Embellies and Awesome! Enjoy your Week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab card with lovely color. I´m a mini magnolia lover so I love this one very much <3.
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda Towns challenge blog this week. Good Luck, Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! This card is just stunning! Fabulous design and so beautifull coloured!!! Thank you for joining us at Tilda’s Town challenge!
    Hugs, Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fabulous!! Such an awesome card. Thanks so much for joining us at TFMC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx