Sunday, November 15, 2015

Winter Wonderland

Afternoon!!!

Hope we are all well today?

We are heading at a rate of knots to Christmas now...eeekkk!!!! So I am here with a Christmas card of course!!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge-

Time for a Magnolia Challenge - Christmas Challenge- Winter Wonderland

So for this card I didnt use a Tilda or Edwin...but a background stamp only !!! That shocked ya didnt it!!! hehe! The image I used is called ' Christmas Background' and its one of the older stamps but is so beautiful. You can almost here the peacefulness of it.

I coloured this image very very lightly. I wanted the effect that the sky is full, ready for another down pour. So it was kinda like a colour wash in Distress inks.

The papers are from the new release from Pion Design 'Glittering Season'- very rustic colours.  The dies are a mix of Magnolia, Impression Obsession and Noor! Design.

To the trees and the antlers of the deer I used 'Crushed Glass' from Stampendous.  I love the sparkle that this heavy duty crushed material gives. The flowers have my newest obsession on them- Gilding flakes!!! Still learning with these but boy are they fabulous!!

The ribbon was from my stock and the shabby seam binding tied through the heart tags is from Live and Love Crafts as is the rusted snowflake.

I edged around the image with Distress Ink 'Vintage Photo' and to create snow I used a Marvy Snow maker...again lots of fun!!!!

Have a peaceful weekend.


Glitter Words























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy you've done it again girly, how fabulous this! You just seem to effortlessly put colours together that go so well! I LOVE IT 💖💕💙 hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauwwwwwww wat een prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt. hele mooie kleuren en details. Super! Bedankt voor je deelname bij TFM. Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx