Monday, February 15, 2016

All about Magnolia- 4th GDT


Hi everyone!!!!

Hope we are all well! I am back with my 4th GDT card for All about Magnolia Challenge blog. Yup I got offered the chance to stay on and I jumped at the chance!!! So I am here with a new challenge and yes its the month of Luvvvv so we have the 'All about Love' challenge. So why not click the link above and see what the rest of the team have been up to!

For this card I used 'Mail Tilda' from the 'World Wide Web' collection, and there is Tilda with her envelope and she got a valentines!!!

I used papers from First Edition Papers 'Rose Garden' and these are a great mix of colours but it had to be the delicate pinks. I coloured Tilda with Distress Inks.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used a mix of shades of pinks but also cream/whites.

Just peeking out of the flowers you can some gorgeous pale pink diamond lace from Live and Love Crafts. The zipper says beauty on it and is just adorable. Among the flowers you can see some frosted pink berries also from Live and Love Crafts.  The pin and the love paper clip you can also by from there.

I added a pink heart border lace from my stash and the pink pom pom trim is also at Live and Love Crafts.

Around the image you can see pale pink embossed hearts. The stamps is also from Magnolia.

Hope you have a great week!

I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Magnolia-licious Challenge blog- Bingo or anything goes- Pearls/pink/charm- pearls/laces/ 3 pattern papers
Midweek Magnolias- love/valentines
In the Pink Challenge blog- With love
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Hearts
Time for a Magnolia Challenge blog- Anything goes


Glitter Words

























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. fabulous card
    thanks for playing with us at cmidweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, another fabulous card, Davinia. I love seeing your beautiful artwork. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious. We hope to see you again soon.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully romantic; I love the soft pastel pink and gorgeous flowers :-)
    Thanks for playing along with us at In The Pink!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwww such an amazing and beautiful card did you make! Love it! Thank you for joining our Time for Magnolia Anything goes challenge and good luck! Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. So incredibly soft and beautiful Davinia...gorgeous colouring and embellishments!! Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so gorgeous, Davinia. Beautifully designed. Lots of fab embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx