Sunday, March 20, 2016

Move over Arial here comes Tilda!


Hi everyone!!

Everyone having a good weekend? Been another beautiful one here in Geraldton. Was supposed to rain but nothing, except gorgeous temps. So I thought heck I think I will do a card around a water theme as I love and still after 6 year cannot get past the colour of the sea over here.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Simply Magnolia- Anything goes
Midweek Magnolias- Anything goes with the option of Easter
Time for a Magnolia Challenge- Flowers, Flowers everywhere
The Ribbon Girl Blog- March any image challenge
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge blog- Fave Stamp company

Now... I think Arial has some competition in the mermaid stakes! Here come Tilda! I used 'Pisces Tilda' I coloured Tilda with Distress Inks. These papers are my fave at the moment its from the Kaisercraft 'Coastal Escape'. Kinda sums up all my faves things in one paper pad!

I used dies from Magnolia and from Go Kreate.

I decided to make Tilda into a shaker card and for this I used chunky blue glitter and some pale blue beads. On her hairband I used some flat back pearls. on her fin and flower I added some stickles glitter glue.

Behind the image I added some cheesecloth; kinda reminds me of the froth off the sea.

I edged the die cuts with Distress Inks 'Vintage Photo'.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

To finish off I added a little star fish charm.

Hope you have a great day.

Glitter Words






























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

5 comments:

  1. amazing !!!!
    thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Davinia. Love the colour, the very sweet image and all the lovely details you have added. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wow your design is simply stunning with her love every element thanks again for joining us in The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! All the dies are picked so well and really makes the scene compleet. Love your stamp and how you turned it into a real stunning creation!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Time for Magnolia, hugs Lotte!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx