Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Gentleman


Ohhh happy nearly the weekend!!!

What started out a bright and sunny day here has turned into a rather gloomy afternoon! But still had a lovely morning down the front seeing the Sea-lions, no dolphins around today but the Sea-lions are so chilled out and look so gentle. They were quite happy dozing on the rocks. Love seeing them. Never fails to get old looking at them.

So I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Midweek Magnolias- Celebration
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Add metal or wood
lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia- Add blue
Magnolia-licious challenge blog- Anything goes

So for this card I used my fave gentleman Edwin. Isnt he just gorgeous! Ever such the English gent! I also used one of my fave things...I just love the moustaches! I love them esp in this paper collection which is an older one from 'Sears and Son' by Kaisercraft. I coloured Edwin with Distress inks.

The dies are a mix of Go kreate , Magnolia and Tim Holtz.

The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley . Fathers day is a different day in England and been and gone.

The metal ink quill is from Tim Holtz also and I added a little metal fob watch too.

Hope you have a great day.

Glitter Words

















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful male card Davinia! I love his mustache! Thank you for sharing with us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Fathers day card Davinia, love the colours, layout and that is one cute Edwin. Gorgeous work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful project! Love the design and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at LHOSM! Good luck!!!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi he is a proper gent just adore his moustache and all your dies are brilliant!! Thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx