Saturday, June 17, 2017

Endless summer...





Hiya everyone!

wowzers what a weather week it has been there. Tuesday it absolutely poured down with rain. Really heavy and grey skies all day. Then Wednesday arrives and since then its been stunning. So much so that I have been sat in garden reading. Its beautiful. So this is why I ended up doing a summer card as its really is like and Endless Summer as although we are in winter it is stunning.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

All about Magnolia Challenge blog- All about anything goes
Magnolia-licious challenge blog- Anything goes with the option of masking
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog- Anything goes
Midweek Magnolias Challenge blog- Anything goes
Paradise of Magnolia challenge blog

So for this card I went all out with the dies and the colours!

I used Hawaiian Tilda from the stamp and cutz release. I love the palm tree that went with her and that features four times on here so shows you how much I do like it lol. I cracked open the Prisa colour pencils for this one and got to it. I keep practicing with them!

The papers are from Blue Fern Studio 'seaside cottage' and I love this as everyone knows I love the sea and the beach!

The dies! Well the card shape is from Go Kreate. I used dies from Magnolia for the majority of the card. The bikini is from Joy Crafts which can be found at Noor! Design UK. The little sand dollar found next to the sentiment is from Spellbinders and the sentiment is from a La La Land crafts stamp.

I used some metallic blue watercolour paints for the background. On Tilda's flowers I added some Nuvo drops to the centres and also on her bracelet. The coconut are sparklets from Kaisercraft. Of course there had to be a charm and I added a little flamingo.

Hope you have a great weekend


Glitter Words



























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. What a great summery card, thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Davinia, I love that you are so prolific in card making :o)
    This card is great and your pencil colouring is so good. Love the coconuts! Thank you so very much for always entering our Challenge at Magnolia-licious!!! What would we do without you?
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful card,beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Midweek Magnolia, good luck in the draw
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx